Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Home again, home again...

Well, almost. Packing up and getting ready to leave Boston. But Stariel has put together some photos from my time out with the Magnificent Seven Knittyboard folk yesterday. Go look. There's even Jaffa Cakes.

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, I can comment again! (Blogger wouldn't let me when this post first popped up). I'm so glad you're home again, we missed you!!! BUT I am glad you got to meet some other kind knitting folks. See you tomorrow!

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great time in Boston! Glad you're back! BTW, did you get my email?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Nik said...

i'm in love with the colors of your blog. i'm quite drawn to pinks/purples.

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Alright, are you ok over there? Have we had some sort of huge computer melt down?? Did you and Terry run off to tour the World???

Hmmm. Hurry back, will ya???? Miss your posts!

~Suz~

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger gourdongirl said...

I supplied the Jaffa cakes........lol, glad you all had a fun time.

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home