Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Friday, September 23, 2005

Two works of art

Quickly, coz we should have left 5 mins ago...

The picture


And the finished hat.


Oh, and I got my hair cut today.

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

Your hair looks so danged adorable! And that hat! Wonderful! You could be a knitter for profit.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger jodi said...

Lovely. The hat, of course, but also your hair! Love it.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Kat said...

It should be THREE works of art, you, the photo, and the hat. Beautiful and job well done. I really like the colors even more now that it's done. You have proven, in just one post, how great your taste is.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love that picture. It's just gorgeous!

Your haircut is gorgeous, too! In fact, I think you and I have the same haircut. :)

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Too funny...before i even read your comment about your hair cut i was going to post that you're having an incredibly amazingly good hair day!! Very smart looking style on you!

That art piece is just amazing. It's something that i could gaze at endlessly.

Way to go on the hat!!

~Suz~

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree- your haircut is adorable, and so is the hat!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Again, I love the picture! The hat is great! You did a wonderful job on it. And your hair . . . I love it!

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing your hat and socks to SnB yesterday, they both looked incredible!!! See you next week!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger roxy =^o^= said...

I agree with Katherine - 3 works of art! Too cute (you) too fun (the hat) and too amazing (the painting) - you are way talented and I <3 ya sweety!
Talk to ya soon!

xo
Anne

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home