Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tag! I'm it.

Dixiepeach tagged me .. so how could I not participate?.

Here's how it goes: I pick five of these "If I could..." sentences and finish them, then after I'm all done, I tag 3 more people to do it.

If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure..

  1. If I could be a librarian, I'd hide behind the shelves and read books all day.
  2. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world, I'd make America allow same-sex partners to sponsor their spouse for immigration
  3. If I could be a professor, I'd actually be able to get a Green Card (gee, can you tell what's occupying my thoughts this morning?)
  4. If I could be a bonnie pirate, I'd swashbuckle and plunder my way around the Caribbean, hoping to run into Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom....
  5. If I could be a gardener, then I wouldn't keep forgetting to water the newly transplanted tree out front, and our yard would look a lot better!
Tag! I'm passing this on to my sister, Suz and Julie.

Now I have 2 minutes to get dressed, then go watch Starting Over while working on Wavy. After that, it's a trip to Birmingham to check out The Knitting Room and a stop in Borders to spend my 25% off voucher. Ah, the guilty pleasures of a day off work!

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but i couldn't resist...

IF i had a body like this one, could you knit me this??

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring05/PATTcleaves.html

Just wondering! ROFLMAO!!!!

I think my step-sister who weighs about 98 lb.s soaking wet might look good in this one.

~Suz~

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

I'm untagged now, i passed it on.

Ooooooh, i watch Starting Over too!!! I'm so glad Tess is gone and i'll be interested to find out if Karen's claims of Megg trying to kiss her is true or not. My initial suspicion is that Karen made that up to add to her pile of lies.

What's your take on it from what they've shown?

~Suz~

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Kirsti said...

I don't know ... Meg was noticeably absent from any of the Karen drama they showed; it was only Layne and Vanessa and Allison talking together about it all.
Though from what we've seen of Meg, I doubt she'd do anything non-consensual. I think Karen's overreacting and trying to create more drama.

Oh, and yes, I probably could manage the Knitty thing. Not sure how long it'd take me though. Let alone who could wear it apart from skinny model types.

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home