Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Note to self...

Top Secret Project (TSP from now on) Number 3 is underway. Plymouth Nocturne 1967 and Trendsetter Dune 95.

No, you weren't meant to understand that. The above is purely for my own reference in case I lose the yarn labels and forget what I used.

No real news, except to report back that I took the Booga Bag to class, seeing as it's the easiest project to drop at any time I was needed to answer students' questions. I got a good hour or so of knitting done during a 90 minute exam period, and discovered that one of my students crochets, and wants to learn to knit.

I stopped by City Knits to show off completed Booga Bag and TSP Number 1. Lisa was suitably impressed by my progress. I also picked up the yarn listed above, and a larger size set of Addi Turbo needles for TSP Number 2, in order to get guage.

And then went out for a yummy Italian meal to celebrate a friend's birthday. Good food, good company .. and now it's hopefully time for a good night's sleep.

At 12:38 AM, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Oh yummy...Italian food is my fav...lasagna is the best!!!

Have a great day!

P.S. Your note to yourself was too funny! LOL

Sarah

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

All that knitting time in today! Bliss!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

It's about time you posted again, i was gettin sad loking at the same post over and over. Heehee!!

I had a Yarnzilla Nightmare today, but it's been solved. See my blog for details!! ;)

~Suz~

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home