Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Brief updates

Nothing huge to report.. just that I've changed the width of this main part, so that my entries don't go on for 3 pages at a time (I really should be more concise, but never mind.) (Well, I thought I'd changed it OK. And it looked fine from home. But here at work, the sidebar is scrolling off the edge. *sigh*. Back to template-tweaking)

And I've knitted the first 2 rows of the Potato Chip scarf, and it spirals beautifully when I squidge it up on the needles, so that's promising. It's slightly fiddly yarn to knit with, as I have to make sure I pick up the mohair strand as well as the metallic one, and don't split the fuzzy mohair. But with the shiny Addi Turbo needles and the pretty shiny yarn, it's such fun to do. Picture once it's a little bit further along.

But here's my pic of the day ...


My wife in my scarf! It's all good.

It's another one of those sleepy late-at-night shots - but at least a little more flattering than the hat pics. See that smile? Melts my heart.

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

Would you look at how cute Terry is in that scarf? I can't stand it! She's just entirely too cute!

I have to knit wavy. I swear it's the next thing I'm going to knit.

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home