Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Tuesday titbits

Stitch'n'Bitch was another blast. We had 8 people show up, and lots of good knitting and socializing was had by all. My TSP 2 is really taking shape, and I got some help with the first of two "new and somewhat tricky" bits to it. I'm hoping to get it finished by the end of next week.

Suz's booga bag is about 85% done. The I-cord is finished, so it's now just a question of knitting til I run out of yarn.

And in Really Good News, I've booked my flight to England. I'll be leaving on August 8th and returning on the 19th. I plan to spend most of the time with my Wonderful Sister and Adorable Nephew, but might try and sneak in a meet-up with some of the UK folk from the Knitty board on the Saturday.

And finally.. go help out a fellow researcher
Take the MIT Weblog Survey

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

Yay, yay, yay! You have the happiest news today!

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I'm so jealous! I never get to go anywhere, let alone the UK. I know, you have family there, and I'd find a way if I did too, but still. You're such a lucky duck. *sigh*

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Nic said...

I've found an ace wool warehouse in Bristol that sells Noro wool so now I have no excuse to not make the booga bag!! Knitting is going to be my new obsession. Nic

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Oooooh, i just accidentally found out about a brand new LYS about to open on or about July 8th!!

Remember me saying that we went up to New Buffalo, MI to check out "Sit and Knit"? Well, a friend of ours from our annual Pagan Campout, will not be going to camp this year because her new shop opens in Michigan City, IN, which clearly is closer to us and we go to Michigan City a LOT!! WooHoo!!!

Go for a lighter color!! For sure!

~Suz~

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ooops, posted that on the wrong one. What can i say, it's been a busy, crazy week!!

~Suz~

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Gresham Pool Services said...

Greatt reading this

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home