Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Very briefly

Top Secret Project number 2 is on the needles, and TSP 3 was cast on yesterday and finished about 2 minutes ago (though I still have to work in the ends).

The midterms are graded, the presentation going over the most common mistakes is ready for Tuesday's class ... and now I'm off home.

Anyone who wants to see photos of the TSPs, do feel free to email me. Unless you're my sister of course. Or Oscar.

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Nope! Still gonaa wait to see it when your Sis sees it, so i can share in her agony from your taunting!!

Bully!!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

What're ya, too busy to post today? Sheesh, i must need a life!! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I'd love to see it but I think I will wait too. Sometimes it's fun to have an anticipated moment! How long until you unviel it? LOL

~Kat

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Hi Kirsti,
I've just been looking at your blog after finding the link on Sallys page. I'm one of her babycentre friends. The knitting looks good, I want to make a bag but my knitting consists of scarf making and thats it. Is it hard to make? I want to play!!! Only got a 23mo and a 9mo baby so plenty of spare time (!)
Nic

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home