Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Monday, August 08, 2005

Off and Away

So tonight I leave for 11 days in England, to see my sister and adorable nephew Oscar. The TSPs have all been finished, although TSP3 has, I think, been absent mindedly packaged up inside Suz's Booga Bag and mailed off to her. So it'll get to do a little travelling before arriving at my sister's house. For those keeping track, TSPs 1 and 2 are for Oscar's birthday, and 3 and 4 are belated birthday gifts for my sister. And I will finally be able to post pictures and show them off to the world.

I'm probably not going to have much time for online stuff while I'm away, but check back after the 22nd. And possibly keep an eye on the photosite link above, as I'll try and get Sally to add pictures of me with Oscar as we go. Plus I want to show off my new short haircut!

I've got knitting packed for the plane - the aggressive beginners scarf, and, if I'm feeling really ambitious, the pattern, yarn and needles for my first pair of socks. I'm starting off easy - it's a fairly heavyweight yarn, and number 6 needles, so no toothpicks just yet. Those I'm saving for the trip back home.

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Kat said...

I can hardly wait to see your TSP's! I hope you have a wonderful, fun and safe trip there and back and I look forward to lots of photos (especially of your socks)! Take care.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Yep! I just took a photo with that TSP and repackaged it up for FedEx Joe to pick up any time now!! ROFL!! I sort of blogged about it, with no pic of it posted, of course...Sorry, Sally! ;)

~Suz~

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the unveiled TSPs!

Hug Sal for me. Oscar too. Have a great trip!

 
At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care! I look forward to hearing about the trip when you get back. Be careful you don't get totally overwhelmed by cuteness -- I hear babies are pretty good at that.

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Crap. That one above is me!

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home