Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Monday, July 11, 2005

A quick quiz

Well I guess I do use my Addi Turbos pretty much constantly...

turbo charged
You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with
power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be
deceiving, since what you really value is
quality and efficiency. As you're careening
around those corners in life, finishing a dozen
knitted objects each month, stop and smell the
roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!


At 1:05 PM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

LOL! I'm on lunch break from QuickBooks Class and thought i'd drop in for a visit. I'm gonna go take the quiz now, i think.

Talk with ya soon. ;)

~Suz~

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger for_the_lonely said...

It says that I was pink aluminum. LOL that was a cool quiz...thanks!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I believe when I took it earlier I was bamboo. I can live with that *grin*. I love quizes.

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Nic said...

Lol I was bamboo too. Infact they looked like the bamboo circular needles I'm using to make my booga bag so thats fine!! Yep I've started knitting. I've been a way for a week but when I get organised I'll get a pic up of my work in progress.

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home