Kirsti Knits

Time - such a precious Gift is it; To work, to read, and Yes, to knit. - Minnie Gertz

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Should I be worried...

... that I can now knit this without the pattern? 12 down, 2 to go. Then 2 pairs of fuzzy feet. See you the other side of Christmas - typing takes too much knitting time!

At 12:08 AM, Blogger Mauren Mureaux said...

Ok, that's just sick!! LOL!!! ;) But i fell asleep on the couch in the middle of knitting a cotton washcloth, so i guess i shouldn't talk!

Happy Holidays!!!!

~Suz~

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't be worried . . . be proud! Keep knitting! You'll get it all done. Have a wonderful holiday!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Dana said...

You are my fair isle idol!! Please please teach me that after the holidays!? I will have enough leftovers to make a bunch of hats and if you show me that technique, they'll be way cool!

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should no more be worried about being able to knit that hat from memory than I should about being able to fold one of Dave Brill's boxes or a flower tower straight from memory.

Um, wait. Maybe that wasn't the best example of sanity...

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

 

Drop a stitch

<< Home